Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing Process
Makeover your kitchen and bathroom cabinets with Harding’s. We start by consulting with you on your colour choice and choice of finish, we then:
- remove and label your cupboard doors
- we pack your cupboard doors for transport to our paint booth (when applicable)
- we then thoroughly clean and sand your cabinet doors in preparation for your choice of paint or stain finish
- at your home, we clean and prep your base cabinets by masking off items not to be painted
- we then spray the cabinet doors and your base cabinets
- your cabinet doors are then wrapped for transportation back to your home
- we then reinstall your cabinet doors and hardware.
All ready for that next dinner party at a fraction of the cost of replacing your kitchen cabinets. We ensure a clean and efficient work environment in your home while we compete your kitchen renovation.