Painting & Refinishing
Kitchen cabinet painting is a popular home improvement project that involves updating the appearance of your kitchen cabinets by applying a new coat of paint. This can be a cost-effective way to give your kitchen a fresh, new look without the expense and disruption of a full remodel.
Whether you call them Cabinets or Cupboards, do not replace – reface! Painting your kitchen cabinets is one of the most cost-effective ways of increasing the value and appeal of your home. Home improvement is hard, so #ditchtheDiY on your kitchen painting with Harding’s. Our professional paint booth ensures a pristine and durable finish on your cabinet doors. Not to mention the transformation it makes, plus that smile it will put on your face! Painting can be completed on all of your:
- cabinets: kitchen, bathroom vanities
- custom built-ins
Kitchen Cabinet Painting & Refinishing Process
Makeover your kitchen and bathroom cabinets with Harding’s. We start by consulting with you on your colour choice and choice of finish, we then:
- remove and label your cupboard doors
- we pack your cupboard doors for transport to our paint booth (when applicable)
- we then thoroughly clean and sand your cabinet doors in preparation for your choice of paint or stain finish
- at your home, we clean and prep your base cabinets by masking off items not to be painted
- we then spray the cabinet doors and your base cabinets
- your cabinet doors are then wrapped for transportation back to your home
- we then reinstall your cabinet doors and hardware.
All ready for that next dinner party at a fraction of the cost of replacing your kitchen cabinets. We ensure a clean and efficient work environment in your home while we compete your kitchen renovation.